OptiBac Probiotics For Babies and Children 10’s
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies and Children is a high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71.
Who is it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibers. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in ‘For babies & children’ have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take – simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fiber.
- Sugar free – a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavorings or colorings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Instructions for use
- Simply mix with your child’s favourite foods or drinks – sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk – simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 – 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
‘For babies & children’ does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.