Nurofen Children 6 Plus Orange Suspension 200ml
Nurofen for Children Six Plus is a specially formulated oral suspension for children aged six years and up. It is designed for short term use to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
- Read the Carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a child under six years old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) is provided to ensure accuracy
Do not give to children who:
- Are under 6 years old or weigh less than 20kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Each 5ml contains 200mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour (containing wheat starch), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Orange flavour
- Do not exceed the stated does
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.