VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL GEL CREAM POT 50ML
Inspired by isotonic solutions know for deep rehydration. Our 1st rehydration light weight cream, associating Vichy water enriched with minerals, vegetal sugar along with natural origin hyaluronic acid, to reinforce, rebalance and preserve moisture.
Contains 97% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% guarantees sensoriality and good preservation. Allergy tested formula under dermatological control. Tested under extreme conditions.
Efficacy: Immediately, skin is refreshed, dewy and protected from pollution. 48 hours hydration. Fine lines are visibly reduced.
How to use: Apply morning & evening, alone or after Aqualia Thermal Rehydration Serum.