MEDICARE REUSABLE HOT/COLD PACK
• Combines the dual power of hot and cold therapy
• Faster recovery
• Easy to use
• Recommended by experts for effective pain relief and recovery
• Heat Therapy: For effective relief from muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, strains and sprains
• Cold Therapy: For fast relief from sprains, strains, bruises and swelling, headaches and minor injuries
• Contents: Gycol and water and antifreeze
After the first 3 to 5 days of cold therapy for an acute injury, experts like The Mayo Clinic recommend alternating hot and cold therapy for effective pain relief and recovery from muscle tears, overuse injuries and chronic joint pain. The expansion (from heat therapy) and contraction (from cold therapy) acts like a pump. During the hot therapy treatment, the blood vessels expand, increasing circulation and the flow of healing oxygen and nutrients to the injury. During the cold therapy treatment, the blood vessels constrict, reducing circulation which allows the injured area to soak up the nutrient rich blood before it is pumped on.
Hot and cold therapy work cohesively to help you recovery faster. The reusable pack is so easy to use! Pop the pack in the freezer for cold therapy, and pop it in the microwave for heat therapy – simple!
Medicare Reusable Hot and Cold Pack provides relief from strains and pains. Heat Therapy: for effective relief from muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, strains and sprains. Cold Therapy: for fast relief from sprains, strains, bruises and swelling, headaches and minor injuries.
Depending upon the ambient temperature, the hot and cold pack can remain hot for up to 40 minutes and can remain cold for up to 2 hours.