CLAIROL NICE AND EASY LIGHT ASH BLOND NO 09
– Permanent colour crème hair dye
– 100% grey coverage
– Fresh floral scent
– Natural looking colour with a blend of 3 salon tones and highlights in 1 simple step
– Gentle on your hair and scalp
– Conditioners built into every step for incredibly soft and shiny hair
Clairol Nice’n Easy permanent hair colour crème gives you the nicest and easiest way to refresh your look from the comfort of your own home. If you want to enhance the colour of your hair and make sure it stays perfectly true to you, Nice’n Easy Permanent Hair Dye 9A Light Ash Blonde, delivers brilliant natural looking colour. Our breakthrough Colour Care permanent crème hair dye has conditioners built into every step. It gives you 100% grey coverage with real natural looking tones & highlights while being kind to your hair. Colour Care is nice and easy to use with a creamy non drip formula that stays where it should be and with a fresh floral scent. Plus, being allergy gentle, significantly reduces the chance of developing an allergy* (*in people without a hair dye allergy). It helps you keep grey hair at bay by providing real, natural looking luminous colour. With Clairol Nice’n Easy permanent colouring crème you get the colour that cares for your hair.
1 tube Color Crème, 1 bottle of Color Activator, 1 tube of CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner, 1 pair of expert gloves, 1 instruction leaflet
How to use
1. Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
2. When you’re ready to colour, pour the colour Blend Formula into the colour Blend Activator and close the cap.
3. With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
4. Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
5. Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
6. Rinse and gloss. Apply colourSeal Conditioning Gloss to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Hazards and Cautions
BUY THE PRODUCT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE AND CONDUCT AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST EVERY TIME YOU COLOUR EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED COLOURING PRODUCTS BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE A KNOWN HAIR DYE ALLERGY, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS APPROVED BY YOUR DERMATOLOGIST. Read and follow enclosed instructions. CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS THAT MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS. TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk. Do not use on persons under the age of 16. Do not use if you have: – a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp, – ever experienced any skin reaction after colouring your hair or after a “henna” tattoo. In case of any reaction or if in doubt, consult a doctor before using this product. Rinse well after application. Avoid any contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum/ Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Steareth-200, 2-Methoxymethyl-p-Phenylenediamine, p-Aminophenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool.