Treatment is now available without prescription from all of our pharmacies as a walk-in service. The below online order service is now available in all Adrian Dunne Pharmacies for in-store collection.
WHAT IS VIAGRA CONNECT®?
Viagra Connect® is a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) containing 50mg of sildenafil. It is available to patients over 18 years with ED directly from pharmacy without a doctor’s prescription.
Viagra Connect® as a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient to have sex. Erection problems can put a strain on relationships. They can also be a warning sign of a health condition or disease you might not be aware of. That’s why it’s important to take action and find a solution for your ED.
HOW DOES VIAGRA CONNECT® WORK?
Viagra Connect® is quickly absorbed – it takes 30–60 minutes to work. Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
IS VIAGRA CONNECT® RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Who it’s for: Viagra Connect® is for adult men (over 18 years of age) who have erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Who it isn’t for: If you are a woman, a man under 18, or do not have ED, then Viagra Connect® isn’t the right treatment for you.
- Are you taking other medicines? Some medicines can interact with Viagra Connect®, so you’ll be asked what else you might be taking before you can buy it.
- Do you have any other health conditions? Some men will have issues with their health that make Viagra Connect® unsuitable for them. This is why you’ll be asked a few straightforward questions about your health before you can buy it.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I VISIT THE PHARMACY TO GET VIAGRA CONNECT®?
A consultation with the pharmacist is required before any supply of Viagra Connect® can be made. We have private consultation rooms in all of our pharmacies.
Although ED is just another condition that we deal with, we appreciate that some men may be uncomfortable in requesting treatment. We want to make it as easy as possible for you.
Please complete the form for your chosen pharmacy, the pharmacy will then review your form and make contact with you soon.
- You can ask to speak to the pharmacist when you visit the store and you only need to tell them why you are there.
- We have created an on-line form (see below) where you can complete the questions prior to attending at the pharmacy. As part of completing this form you can also request a call from the pharmacist so that further advice and guidance can be provided over the phone. This will reduce your in-store consultation time with the pharmacist, which is very beneficial during the current Covid-19 epidemic. (You will still need to visit the pharmacy in person to collect your medication)
- If you are worried about the questions you will be asked, just look at our online form below – we need to ask about any current medication and health conditions to ensure Viagra Connect® is a safe and appropriate treatment for you.
- When you get Viagra Connect® we will give you a repeat supply slip. If you bring this in with you the next time you need to make a purchase, the pharmacist doesn’t need to ask all of the same questions again. They will verify that nothing has changed since your last purchase before making the supply.
- The pharmacist will advise you to get a health check-up with your doctor as soon as you can within 6 months of first receiving Viagra Connect®. This is to check for any underlying medical problems that can sometimes be associated with erectile dysfunction.
ONLINE ORDER FORM
Please complete the form for your chosen pharmacy, the pharmacy will then review your form and then contact you when it is ready for collection.