GARNIER NUTRISSE ULTRA COLOUR 6.60 FIERY RED
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color 6.60 Fiery Red Permanent Hair Dye
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Nutrisse Crème permanent nourishing red hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you vibrant, natural-looking and long lasting red hair colour with up to 100% grey hair coverage. With Nutrisse permanent hair dye, nourished hair means better colour. Our after colour hair conditioner is enriched with avocado oil, olive oil, cranberry oil, and shea oil which nourishes hair even after colouring leaving it silky, 3x shinier** and protected against dryness for up to 8 weeks. ** Instrumental test vs before and after colouration.
How to find your perfect red shade for you:
Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean? The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the Red Hair Dye will be, for example 3.6 is a Deep Reddish Brown, 6.60 is an Fiery Red. The second number is the reflect which gives the hair dye the red colour. If you want a vivid Red hair colour results, try bleaching before applying Nutrisse Ultra Colour 6.60 Intense Red Permanent Hair Dye. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
Shade: Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color 6.60 Fiery Red Permanent Hair Dye
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
- Natural-looking, vibrant and long lasting red hair colour result
- Intensely nourishes and protects against hair dryness for up to 8 weeks
- After Colour Conditioner enriched with 4 oils for silky and 3x shinier** hair (**Instrumental test vs before and after colouration
- Stronger hair, less breakage* (*Instrumental test. Hair breakage from brushing)
- Can’t decide between 2 shades? Always choose the lightest hair dye shade
- Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining.
- Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
How to use
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products.
Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for 25-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the nourishing conditioner and rinse again.
Box includes: 1 bottle developer cream, 1 tube of nourishing colour crème, 1 tube of the nourishing 4 oils conditioner, 1 pair of glove and 1 instruction leaflet.
Only 2 left in stock