Brolene 15% Eye Ointment 5g
Brolene Eye Ointment 5g are used for minor infections of the eye or eyelid. Signs include sore, red or inflamed eyes, stickiness or a crust on the eyelids. The ointment contains 0.15%w/w of the active substance, dibromopropamidine isethionate.
How to use:
- Squeeze 1cm of the ointment inside the lower lid without touching your eye with the tube and close your eye.
- Dibrompropamidine Isetionate 0.15% w/w
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- For ocular use only.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Out of stock