BENYLIN DAY & NIGHT TABLETS 16
BENYLIN Day & Night Tablets help reduce temperature, relieve aches and pains, help clear catarrh and so aids restful sleep.
How it works
Diphenhydramine helps to relieve a runny nose, whilst pseudoephedrine causes the blood vessels in the nasal and sinus passages to contract and narrow, reducing congestion and the production of excess mucus.
Paracetamol helps bring down a fever and provide relief from headaches or bodily aches and pains.
- Adults and children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist.
How to use
- Swallow the tablets whole with water.
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Day: One white tablet to be taken in the morning, at mid-day and in the afternoon. Do not take the night-time tablet during the day.
- Night: One blue tablet to be taken at night.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist