CLARINS GENTLE FOAMING CLEANSER NORMAL OR COMBINATION SKIN
This rinse-off cleanser is specifically formulated for normal to dry skin with a fresh scent, lightly foaming texture and hydrating plant extracts. Skin is perfectly cleansed and feels soft and supple.
All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
The new formulas of our cleansers are biodegradable* and even more natural.
With at least 91% ingredients from natural origin, including new naturally-lathering agents, they offer guaranteed effectiveness in a silky, foaming texture. The remaining 9% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
The fragrances of our Gentle Foaming Cleansers have also evolved in line with new changes in cosmetic regulations.
Out of stock