Within the Appel 2 week programme you will learn about Stock control, Date checking, OTC product training, replenishment of stock and dispensary house-keeping duties.
Within the Appel 4 month programme you will learn about Preparing prescriptions, computer and systems training, Standard Operating Procedures, Monitored Dose System, OTC Training with 50% of your time shadowing a senior Healthcare Advisor.
- On-going performance and development feedback.
- Step by Step learning by shadowing staff to learn about the HSE schemes.
- Coaching and mentoring through monthly and quarterly check ins with your tutor.
- Dispensary Support teams offer in-house training days and computer system training.
- Opportunity to interact with other interns across our 12 dispensaries.
- Group training days/CPD learning activity.
- Active CSR/Community schedule of events to participate in.
Click here to Apply for the Placement Programme with Appel.
Ciara, our SI Pharmacist will be on hand to provide further guidance and ensure we are compliant throughout our processes.
Sarah works as part of the Dispensary Operations Team in providing dispensary support to guide you and our Managers to ensure your Placement is successful.
Your Supervising Pharmacist
Our local Pharmacy Managers will be on site for your learning daily.
Jane, our HR Manger and the HR team will be available for support and guidance throughout the duration of your Placement.
Your Human Resource Induction
You will be welcomed into the group with a Human Resource induction in the group office.
Your learning and development.
In this placement you will learn by doing. Receive continuous feedback and on the job training.
Your future career is our focus.
Start your journey as a Pharmacist and build your career with Adrian Dunne Pharmacy.
For more information on the Appel Placement Programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see below to Apply.